Do you know how to charge a new mobile phone? How to charge the phone most scientifically? 90% of people have mistakes in the charging method. The wrong result will damage the mobile phone components, and will burn the mobile phone.
You may often see news about cell phone explosions, and 80% of them are related to bad charging habits. Here is a "life-saving guide" on mobile phone charging, please be sure to take it away! And everyone found a problem in the process of using the mobile phone. After using the mobile phone for a period of time, they suddenly found that the battery became very durable, and the friends circle became empty. What happened?
How to charge a new mobile phone? How to charge the phone most scientifically?
How to charge a new mobile phone?
At present, smartphones use lithium batteries, which are not as fragile as everyone thinks. When the mobile phone battery is full, it will automatically cut off the charging power to avoid overloading.
The life of a general lithium-ion battery can reach hundreds of charge and discharge cycles. The charge and discharge cycle here refers to the process of using up the electricity and then recharging it, rather than plugging in the charger and then unplugging it. Lithium batteries have no memory effect and can be recharged at any time. In order to reduce the number of recharges, the batteries are intentionally used up and then fully recharged, which does not extend the battery life, but has a negative impact on the battery life. In addition, if the mobile phone is used for automatic shutdown, the internal voltage of the lithium battery will be too low due to excessive discharge, and it may appear that it cannot be turned on and charged. Therefore, lithium battery charging pays attention to "eat less and eat more meals", frequent shallow charge and discharge is more helpful to extend its life.
Lithium batteries generally have a safety protection circuit and a variety of safety devices to ensure that the circuit of the battery is automatically cut off during excessive charging and discharging and short circuit; too high internal pressure of the battery will trigger the decompression of the exhaust device; too high battery temperature will trigger heat Fuse protection device, thereby stopping the electrochemical reaction of the battery. Therefore, unless there is a quality problem, the battery will not explode due to prolonged charging. However, if the power is not unplugged after being fully charged, the battery will remain fully charged. Although it will not explode, it will speed up the loss of battery capacity.
If you want your smartphone to maintain the original battery life, you may wish to follow the following methods to charge:
1. The low power alarm can be used for the first three times of the new mobile phone. Use the original direct charge to fully charge the mobile phone when it is turned on, and then charge it for an additional hour. This is recommended considering the error of the charging control. It is not necessary to charge to 12 hour.
2. Many people like to charge their mobile phones before going to bed. In fact, it will cause the charging time of the mobile phone to be too long, which will cause some damage to the mobile phone battery. In addition, in many areas, the nighttime voltage is higher and the fluctuation is greater, which has no positive effect on the maintenance of battery life.
3. At present, the general smart phones on the market can be charged, used and stopped at any time. Don't wait for the phone to turn off automatically when it's completely dead, so it will cause great damage to the battery. After the battery is fully charged, it can continue to charge for more than 15-30 minutes.
Among them, it is especially important to use the original charger.
Sometimes, we may be accustomed to using a tablet charger to charge the phone, because this is fast, in fact, although it is true, but doing so is relatively harmful to the battery of the phone.
How to charge the phone most scientifically?
The harbinger of mobile phone explosion
1. The phone is seriously hot
If the phone has become significantly hot during use, it is best to stop the operation immediately, close the background process, and let the phone stand by for a while. Basically, all exploded mobile phones will suddenly become hot before they explode.
2. The phone does not charge
The mobile phone uses a built-in battery. If you can't charge it all the time, after eliminating the possibility of damage to the charger, you can basically determine that there is a problem with the battery.
If the mobile phone suddenly shuts down when there is still 20% ~ 30% of the battery power, or the charging is abnormal, it can be concluded that it is a precursor to battery damage.